Minimum guest number: 8
Duration: 2.5 hours+
Availability: not available 2020 due to COVID
On this tour, you have the opportunity to go inside a beautiful and unique off-grid art-camp on the opal fields. A HIDDEN GEM was created by local art legend John Murray. It is the latest tourist attraction in Lightning Ridge and can only be visited on this tour with OUTBACK OPAL TOURS exclusively.
- Come on a guided camp tour and hear the story of A HIDDEN GEM
- Enjoy hearty Aussie camp-oven tucker around the campfire under a thousand stars (Vegetarian/Dairy free/Gluten free options available – please pre-book.
- Relax, make new friends and experience pure Aussie outback magic.
- Be entertained by your hosts – the award-winning duo and Aussie Champion Bush Poets Mel Susie in their A HIDDEN GEM bush theatre.
- End the evening with billy-tea and yummy dessert before getting back on our bus to be conveniently dropped off at your accommodation.
Experience fantastic outback hospitality with two true-blue entertaining storytellers and Australian bush poetry champions Mel & Susie. Esky available to cool your beverages if you like to bring some.
Do yourself a favour and don’t miss this very special tour if you are around