We are located on the main street of Lightning Ridge, and our rooms are ideal for whatever event you wish to host – from corporate teams, board meetings, conferences, interviews, presentations, workshops, creative classes, meeting clients for consultations, or any other type of networking or private event that requires a quiet space.
- Capacity for 12 people in a boardroom style (each table 140 x 80 cm), and extra chairs available for a theatre-style set-up.
- Long multi-functional use benchtop (buffet, product presentation) with storage cupboards underneath.
- Unisex ensuite bathroom and an extra additional sink in the room.
- Various table lamps, floor lamps, small hall desk, big rugs, and plants.
- Natural light source.
About the Venue
- Industrial vintage-style interior carefully selected to curate inviting and unique ambient spaces.
- Wi-Fi access.
- Whiteboard, 42”inch Smart TV on a mobile stand, and wireless speakers.
- Use of our shared coffee station with coffee and a variety of tea.
- Water glasses and jugs with filtered water for all rooms.
- BYO including drinks and self-catering (bring your own food).
- Cutlery, plates, glassware (wine/champagne), a variety of big boards, plates, cake tiers, and big eskies available for your function (a cleaning fee will apply).
- Delicious local catering for morning tea, lunch, or afternoon tea available – please ask about our in-house catering options.
- All rooms have reverse cycle air conditioning.
- As a former doctor’s surgery, the rooms are soundproof, lockable, and private (a back entrance into the location is available).
- Printing, scanning, and photocopying service available (fees apply).
- Unisex bathroom(s).
- Photoshoot/filming/podcast equipment available for hire (lightroom, photo studio backdrop, lights, reflectors, blue-snow ball mic, shotgun-mic, and lavaliere clip-on microphones).
- Discounts apply to non-profit organisations.
- No parties.
- A cleaning fee of $50 may apply to your booking (applicable when serving food and drinks).
- All set up/pack down of your event must occur within your booked hours.